Connectors for Plastic Conduits
A range of connectors suitable for plastic corrugated tubing, available with metric and PG threads.
All connections use the innovative Flexa-Quick connection system. No requirement for separate tools or parts, connection is made with simple push and click that remains secure in the most dynamic and stressful situations. Metric thread sizes vary from M10 up to M63 and are suitable for conduit diameters from 10mm up to 54.5mm.
The range includes several variations including 90- and 45-degree elbow connections and strain relief options.
- Protection rating IP68 / IP69K
- EN-45545-2 approvals.
- Material PA – option of brass thread
- Temperature from -40 – 120 degrees centigrade
- Silicon, Cadmium and Halogen free
- Resistant to oils and benzine
- Widely resistant to acids and solvents
- Connectors for plastic conduit, 5.29MB