SLE Steel Energy Chain
Steel energy chain for demanding applications. Zinc plated steel links with aluminium stay bars. Available in fully enclosed version with aluminium covers. Complete stainless steel construction is also possible.
Steel energy chains provide a number of benefits over plastic. They provide a great deal more by way of mechanical strength. This also has the benefit of allowing much more free carrying length in the chain. Steel energy chain is resistant to high temperatures, up to 600 degrees C and also operates in envioments that are extremely dusty or where a degree of misuse is anticipated. Steel energy chain also allows for a great deal of customisation with enclosing cover options, cable seperators and reverse bend radius all available off the shelf.
- Operating Temperature up to 600 degrees C
- High free carrying length
- Enclosed versions available
- Sliding arrangements possible
- SLE Steel Chain Catalogue, 1.26MB
- Calculating the length of a cable energy chain
- Benefits of steel cable drag chain over plastic?
- What is a cable drag chain?
- Calculating the required bend radius of an energy chain