PDM Cable Entry System
Push through cable entry system mounted with bolt fixings or threaded versions with lock nut. Includes extra sealing sleeve for additional water ingress protection. Suitable for non-terminated cables. Seals to IP66
Quick assembly. Cables are pushed directly through and sealed instantly. Additional sealing sleeve for additional strain relief and ingress protection.
Space Saving. A large amount of cables can be fitted into a small space. Only one cut-out is required to fit multiple cables. Reducing installation times and costs.
High Sealing and Strain Relief. Additional sealing sleeve for additional strain relief and ingress protection.
Large variety of sizes. Square, rectangular and round entry units are available. Each accommodating varied cable diameters.
- Material. TPE
- Flammability. Self-extinguishing to UL94-VO
- Temperature Range. -40 - +105 degrees C
- Halogen and Silicon free.
- Available in black or grey.
- Square / rectangular versions and round versions.
- ATEX version on request
- PDM Cable Entry System, 2.51MB