PM Cable Entry System
Push through cable entry system which can be fixed directly to cut-out profile with slotted mounting groove. Suitable for the quick installation of cables that do not have pre-terminated ends.
Quick assembly. Cables are pushed directly through the double membrane and are sealed instantly.
Space Saving. A large amount of cables can be fitted into a small space. Only one cut-out is required to fit multiple cables. Reducing installation times and costs.
High Sealing and Strain Relief. Double skin membrane provides ingress protection up to IP66 as well as increased strain relief for the cables.
Tool free assembly. – Slots directly into the cabinet wall cut-out. Suitable for wall thickness of 1.5-3mm.
Large variety of sizes. Square, rectangular and round entry units are available. Each accommodating varied cable diameters.
- Material. TPE
- Flammability. Self-extinguishing to UL94-VO
- Temperature Range. -40 - +105 degrees C
- Halogen and Silicon free.
- Wall thickness. 1.5 – 3mm
- Available in black or grey.
- Square / rectangular versions and round versions.
- PM Cable Entry System, 2.11MB