In partnership with Ralf Brinkmann GmbH who have over forty years experience in the design and development of cable reeling drums, we are able to offer bespoke solutions for cable connections to moving machinery.
- Suitable for industrial applications with currents from 0.1mA to 200A.
- High-performance mainsprings made of special spring steel and integrated in a separate protective cassette ensure maximum service life with continuous use.
- Robust drum body made of galvanised steel with additional polyester powder coating enabling optimal corrosion protection for indoor and outdoor use.
- Equipment with roller bearings on both sides. Lubricated for life, as standard.
- Impact-resistant slip ring body hoods made of glass fibre reinforced and weather-resistant plastic, equipped with a ventilation screw to prevent condensation.
- Protection class IP65/66, excellent sealing against water and dust enable the use of our spring cable reel even under the most difficult environmental conditions.
- Also available in stainless steel (V2A / V4A).