Push through for standard cables. Seal to IP 68. Round cutout.
The Cable Entry System KEL-DPZ is designed for routing standard cables (without connectors). The KEL DPZ products are a cost saving alternative to traditional cable glands. Either push the cable through the thin membrane or simply put a small slit in the thin membrane and push the cable through. Once the cable is through the membrane, it is immediately sealed and strain relieved. ST Plugs (catalog page 27) can be used for sealing pierced membranes if cables are removed.
- Assembly within seconds
- High packing density
- Dual sealing of cables according to IP 68
- Automatic seal and strain relief for the cable
- Suitable for standard or metric cut-outs
- Polyamide locknuts are included in the shipment
- DPZ Cable Entry System, 0.83MB
Request a sample
Interested in getting a closer look at our products? Request a free sample pack.