KEL-ER RANGE expanding
All types of our innovative cable entry system KEL-ER are now available with large inserts, therefore we can provide a diameter from 16 up to 34mm.
The cable entry system KEL-ER is offered suitable for cutouts of standard industrial connectors in four types and many different versions for use with KT inserts. According to the cable diameter, the slotted cable inserts KT2 - KT15 or KT16 - KT34 be used. With correct selection of single inserts the IP65 protection will be reached!
By the unique assembly system the inserts with cables are during the mounting securely fixed and a “third hand” to install is not necessary. Retrofitting and maintenance can be carried out easily and quickly.
The advantages of KEL-ER at one look:
- Protection class up to IP65
- Strain relief acc. DIN EN 50262
- Fast and easy assembly
- Retrofitting and maintenance can be carried out easily and quickly
- Receipt of the warranty of pre-terminated cables
- High packing density, wide variety
- Suitable of cutouts for standard industrial connectors