Search Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

Need some help?

Ask an expert find a solution

Ask an Expert


Request a sample

Interested in getting a closer look at our products? Request a free sample pack.

Go Back

Which cable entry system do I need?

First thing to consider is whether you need a split system or a standard system. Typically, if you are using cables that already have connectors on then a split system will be the right solution for you.

You will then need to decide if you want round cut-out (KVT system) or a square/ rectangular cut-out (KEL System).

If you do not need a split system then the DPZ System will allow you to seal a large number of cables in a small space without the need to drill a hole for each individual cable.